Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Why I'm a graphic design enthusiast

Well, I have always considered myself artistic (of sorts). I have been involved with various forms of Art from when I was young, from singing to acting to writing. What I really havent explored that much is Art by dreawing. So I can't and come up with some beautiful pieces on canvas, granted, but on the contrary, I have a very keen eye for detail, and I appreciate beauty and art in every form.

When I was young, maybe between 8 and 13 I used to draw some really cool stuff. I even had my own comic books, which I honestly don't know where they went. I can still draw, I mean, its not all gone. I used to come up with some really creative cartoons. But somehwhere down the road, I just lost it. I realised I couldn't do the stuff i used to do anymmore. I wasn't giving it much practise and I wasn't caring either. I had a passion to try out other forms of art but I just couldnt. So I quit ( well, sort of)

But then, I realized later on that, I don't need to draw using my own hands, that computers can do the same for me. All I needed was my creativity to go along with it. I have never been happier. At first I really couldn't tell why I love graphic design so much, but I realized that it is because it fills and fulfills a part of me that I had thought dead so long ago. But he was not, He is not. Maybe one day, I'll be known for being there for art. For supporting Music, Spoken Word, Literature and art by pictures. Now that would make me most happy.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter