Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Untitled title

Okay, so yesterday I slept a very happy person. A lot happened you know, starting from a very personal basis. I fell in love once more. .....with photography. I saw some really inspirational photos on flickr and Ben Kiruthi's blog check it out ... any who, that's not the only thing that made me happy. I also did a desktop wall paper for my computer that I really loved.
It was inspired by my love for black. I mean, black has a lot to inspire when you think of it. or maybe now that I think of it, it was really out of love for dark colors. Okay, as I was saying, You can do so much with black and dark colors. So with this in mind, mine was to pay a tribute to the black. This is the desktop wall paper I did. you can also download it here if you want to., If you fall in love with it too.
Download it here
 That is just one. I also got to do something that  I have been having on mind from way back. This was also supposed to be a t-shirt someday. But we'll figure that out later. Any way, this second project is called Yesu anapenda Africa. (Jesus Loves Africa)
 What I love most about this new one is that, it has the names and attributes of God in various African languages scribbled in the background. Along with the red yellow and green (rasta) colors that have for along time been associated with Africa. This is definately one of my personal favorites.
If you like it its also available for download  Here
Here is it

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter