Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

WHAT I'M SOO ANTICIPATING


Okay, so what am I anticipating??? In all honesty, I don't know. But its supposed to be a blog. I guess one which we could share and make posts on, then again maybe not. Maybe its a blog where the developers and the founders of that blog post there own stuff for us to read. but then, if so I would not know why the founders of the blog are making so much hype about it. Now now now, I know, you are probably wondering what I'm talking about right? (::right::) its a site. Yep, like you already know. its under the kingdom republic site. By the time you read this, (assuming you don't read it now, the blog will be already up. My suggestion, check it out. I hope it will be really as cool as its hyped out to be. Heck, I know it will be cool as it has been hyped up to be.
The kingdomrep blog (make sure you check it out)


So what is kingdom republic?? It's apparently, supposed to be a site, a social networking site where Christian folk can hook up, share the word, share music, and all that. When I first saw/heard/read about it, what I thought was,.. "man, this is a really great idea." What's even better, its KENYAN. Now don't get me wrong, Kenya has got some really nice web based ventures that are out right creative. But this, this my friend is set to blow you away. Just by looking at some of the graphics made by the talented designers who are setting up the site., you will definitely want to see what's going on. I'm going to show some of them
the day it was apparently supposed to launch
.

Well I don't have any background info about how the idea came to place,( I promise I'll interview the brains behind it and let you know). but what I know is, it was supposed to launch the 20th of June this year, but I guess the work was a bit too much...
I also know( or gather rather, that it will have clothin, a lebel on them ,prayer, song reviews,event updates and some other cool stuff.
Ok yea., that's about how much I can blubber about that, but lets wait and see.





In a mat or in the crib or in the office or in the cyber, or in the youth group. or ....... or.


cool right?? gotta be, lemme wait....................................................................................................
make sure you join the community (ha!)

1 comments:

Krox's world said...

By the way. the walblog site just went live

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter