Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Its SEPTEMBER!!!!!

Its September already!!
Jeez!! Man!! I could swear ( that is if I swore ) that this year has gone pretty fast. I never really saw this year as this point in time so far. And to be completely  honest,  for me to reach this far, it is truly God. So just a recap of what happened in my life this year so far. Well,.. Those who don’t know me and don’t bother to ( I will tell you any way- this is MY blog, remember?) may not know that I came from High school recently. In a country called Kenya. In short I’m Kenyan, African, Human – so all my Kenyans, Africans and finally Humans, whoop whoop!!
Its been a crazy year. I have done quite a lot with my life so far. In January I joined a theology institution in Bungoma Kenya. I promised to blog about it  from now on .  Then I started acquiring new hobbies to add on to the ones I had before. I fell in love with design. Graphic design to be precise. This also led to an insatiable love for web design and all manner of design trends. And so, right about that time I also started taking Design lessons. I learnt how, and I’m still learning by the way to use Photoshop and Illustrator plus a number of other design tools. Well that is not the most important part .
The most important part is that I met God somewhere down the line. I have been a
Christian all my life. But that is just a name,. Christian. I was one because I had not really made my priorities straight and I had not really decided that that was what I wanted. So I joined Bungoma Bible School after clearing Form four at Friends School Kamusinga. A high school, also situated in the Western Part Of  Kenya. The main idea was to go through this one year so quickly so that I can join the university. But as formal as it may have been, as I went through the institution, the teachings were so mind opening. I discovered, and I still am discovering so much about God. This triggered a passion for God that I did not have before. I fell in Love with God all over again. Also during that, or this time rather, I have seen God work in my life so much that I have decided to involve him in my all round life. I spent days debating in my mind whether I should include this in my blog and my presence online. It has not really been easy. So I prayed about it and asked God to help me out. In time, I have been convinced that I should speak God whenever, in person, on line in twitter facebook or wherever. Because in the long run, He is the one who really matters.
So to now add, as I said,. I’m Kenyan African, Human, but most of all, I’m Christian. A lover of God , A believer of Jesus Christ who is the son of God, who came to earth in Human form to die for My sins, and your sins.
There I said it!!!
By the way. It feels so good. It feels so good to have something to live for. Paul says that for Him to live is Christ. Any way… I got involved with the Youth at our Church In  Bungoma. I was never that involved with anything. Even back when I was still in school. I was kinda a person who just chilled out in the background. I got involved in the dance group, not that I’m the best dancer or what not, but that I could positively use the energy that I had. I also joined the Youth Choir. ( I also discovered I could sing) It has really been amazing man!!
So in August we had this Youth Camp in Church. I tried to blog about it too. But managed only 2 posts. Not that I got tired or anything, but because I never really got time to squeeze in between there. But it was amazing. We had these powerful teachings about vision and purpose. I think this is where the Year got more interesting for me. I have been having a grand time since then.I dunno If you’ve ever been in a situation when your life is just amazing. You have so much peace. You don’t have any worries and not so so much to do, but then again,.. you got so much to look forward to.
This my involvement in the Youth group has shaped me in many ways. I have confidence before people. I can talk and challenge people in to my faith, I have learnt a lot about Leadership. I also believe that I am cut out for leadership. I also got to do major stuff in Church like organize and even MC concerts.
We had this concert on church just before guys went back to school, and guess what, I was the MC. Pretty cool huh??

Aaaaaany ways We reopened Bible School. But I graduate this term. That’s a good thing. I’m waiting I go to school next year. I’m kinda spoilt choice where to go, because my grades were not that bad, so I  may make it for a fairly good course. I’ll be graduating with a an Advanced Diploma in Biblical Theology. ( but really,.just a certificate. I need 4 more semesters to get a Diploma.
Now that’s a good thing. Don’t you think??

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter