Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coming Sooon,.. to This Blog

I am Working on a Design blog. This Should run along side this random Diary of mine. My design blog is going to be like my online playground. Where I experiment and also hook up with other designers and Photographers, and design and photography enthusiasts.
The decision to have another blog running vis-à-vis this one has been caused by many factors. One actually is the flexibility of blogger – aka, blogspot.com. Blogger is not as flexible. It limits you on the type of ways you can improve your site. You may add a long and crazy html code to your blog to achieve what you want. Which I don’t really find cool.Wordpress on the other hand aka, wordpress.com is very easy to tweak  with the hundreds of plug ins available online, unlike blogger. So I haven’t been posting anything for a while now, because I wanted to switch to word press. But I found it particularly hard. In fact, I have been battling with that for a long time this year. I find wordpress easy to use, but I have sort of gotten attached to this blog. It was my first when I dived into the world of blogging two years ago.(Especially after I customized it to my own liking…) As a reader and also as a contributor. But mostly as a reader.
And so, after careful consideration, ( well, not really, I only used ‘careful consideration’ because it is a good cliche`) I decided that I should get another blog purposefully for  Photography Design and any other design related stuff. I made this decision hastily really. But I will keep my first blog. I will then keep it as the random diary it has been. Where I will post anything that comes to me, or my daily, weekly or monthly endevours.
I am also adding content to this blog. It should be really nice. And an awesome read,. always
The blog is almost out. As a matter of fact, its rolling out soonest. I will brief you about it. But you best be anticipating for it as I am anticipating for it . It will be run and managed by me Yours Truly. Later then.


p.s I still love blogger. Rock on!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter