Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Youth Camp #2

Wassup Diary??!! ( Good thing you are not my High school principle, You wuold have given me that>> "are you crazy look"!!

Oh i almost forgot,

DAY 2
Today was such a great day. In many ways so. I joined my friend to celebrate the biggest thing in her life Yet. and that was good. Another reason why it was such a great day is that today I actually got to attend the services at the camp. What's even greater, I got to minister in the Youth worship team. I say that is great because I get so much joy from getting the opportunity to serve. Not that. Being a Youth meeting, I got really challenged and inspired since we had the speakers sharing a lot about DESTINY PURPOSE DREAMS AND VISIONS. I can tell you one thing I have really been inspired and moved  so far. There is only so much God says about Our dreams and the purpose that he has for our lives. Actually come to think of it, everyone's' life is actually already mapped out through God's divine power. It is for us to tap in a and to live to our fullest potential.

You know what is so great about a young persons life is that you can be anything you want to be, in whatever way you want it to be. I know that I will be good and turn out great. I got my notes, One day I will blog about what I have learned and where I see God taking Me.

Okay, so that was the preaching part. But man the singing and dancing was so vibrant. There is actually a group of guys who really danced until I almost burst out laughing from stage. Those Guys were Hilarious.







Apart from that, the worship was great. I could feel the presence. And the food was great too. I gotta congratulate those peeps that were in the Kitchen today. Okay so today I was not really worked up like yesterday so I feel okay..
There's a lot that I can share from today. But those were the main highlight of the event
Here are the just but some of the stuff that happened today


Oh and By the way, there should be a photo of my friend's cake somewhere..... what a day!

As you can see, a lot is going on here.
There are young people who are sold out for God, worshipping, singing and dancing. It is really cool to know that very young people. 13s to 20something year olds take the Gospel really seriously. One more thing I did not mention, the Sunday school children sang really beautifully.. I think there is a photo up there somewhere. Oh,.. yeah, and I appear somewhere in the big middle photo,.. looking oh so amazing for Jesus.


SOLI DEO GLORIA

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter