Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Youth Camp #1

Day 1.

Today is the day I was supposed to be in the Kitchen. Well, No service for me, at least until evening for the revivals.


UMMMMMMM.....

[ I have been so psyched up for this Youth camp. I have been talking about it from way back, so I pray that it will be a great success. Yesterday church was really amazing. We danced so vigorously (obviously not to the liking of the Older generation- But our Love is Loud, we Just can't help it) We also led the praise and worship. Can You imagine? the Youth group of around ten people standing in front of about 500-700 people in the church??? It was a first, though I totally Liked the experience.. Any way, I promised to blog about the Youth camp.]


HUHHHH...[LONG SIGH]


(And now back to where I was)
I knew it was going to be a hard task, I was almost alone, the rest of the guys had other stuff to tale care of. My sister, whom I was to be with in the Kitchen had to report to Moi University that day. A lot of inconveniences came at first. We had agreed to meet at 8.30ish, but no one was there at 9.30, I think I only saw one person, But then again, We had to do our thing. The church was opened and we started praying until people finally started coming in. ( Remember I was still  supposed to cook) Why lie, though, the day started at a verrrrrrrrrry slow rate. People finally started showing up at around 12. Lucky me there were not so many people to feed.  Rice with Beans, and that was done!
Immediately after we started cutting the sukuma wiki (kales) what!! that was the most hectic thing I did. No , wait, I forgot the cooking Ugali part. You can imagine, preparing Ugali for a 50 people serving can be hectic. But I made it! whooooo!! -i wont disclose who cooked the Ugali. for the mean time just keep thinking its me.-
And so evening came and I had not really recorded any service atandences. But This will be a great Youth convention. We already have so many borders. This is good.

And of course I leave you with a few photos from the super amazing day. You know I would still say that!!...
As you can see it was a pretty hectic day, full of smoke,.. But it ended quite well. I thank the Most High God for that...



Good night dairy!

SOLI DEO GLORIA


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter