Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Books that change lives


I have to agree that this is one book that has Left amajor impact in my life.I got hold of it in my dad's bookshelf and went ahead to read it.If I should have read it before maybe I would have changed my whole thinking thoroughly.
I learnt about the three types of income
1.Earned income- which you earn from your day job
2.Passive income-which comes to you regardless of you working or not.Majorly from Real Estate.
3.Portfolio income-which comes mainly in form of paper assets such as stocks and bonds
I am more inclined to think like the rich in order to be rich.But that will have to wait abit considering I am doing my final year in highschool(phew!!!!!!!!!!!) Then I will go on and apply the skills that I would have collected through out that time.At the moment I am trying my best to build on my financial IQ. I hope to farmiliarize myself with the market( both the stock and Real Estate market)
The Rich dad series are the books which I hope to finish reading as this year comes to a close.ohh well maybe by mid next year I will be completely through.
If you happen to read this and you have not read this book, and you are caught in the rat race(if you dont get then you should definately get the series) Buy the book. and the rest of the series. and ooh yeah please join the movement............................................GET RICH!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Krox's world
I am just good.Atleast that is what I think myself as...
View my complete profile

Followers

Twitter